Get Started on Your CPSM Journey
We Can Help You Achieve Success
Making a commitment to getting certified is a big deal, but you don’t have to take that journey alone. ISM offers education and support to help you through your certification journey. From interactive online instruction to a self-paced digital study tool, you have choices to prepare for exams that align with your learning style and budget. In addition, we want to help encourage and support you to achieve your end goal through helpful study tip communications as well as accessing a community of CPSMs in our LinkedIn group to offer their advice and inspiration. You are never alone on this journey. Let us help you get started.
The Steps to Achieving Your CPSM®
Step 1: Know the Criteria (Eligibility Requirements)
You will need the following professional experience and/or education:
- Three years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical and nonsupport) with a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or international equivalent; -OR-
- Five years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical and nonsupport) without a qualified bachelor's degree.
Step 2: Get Help Preparing for Exams
There are three exams to prepare for with the CPSM. They include:
- Supply Management Core (180 Questions — 3 hours)
- Supply Management Integration (165 Questions — 2.75 hours)
- Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management (165 Questions — 2.75 hours)
We have various study options available to assist you in preparing for your exam.
Study at your own pace. There are multiple options based on your learning preference and budget.
View Individual Exam Learning Systems View CPSM Learning System Bundle CPSM Print Learning System Bundle
GUIDED LEARNING PRACTICE EXAM
The Guided Learning Practice Exam gives you access to a practice exam that contains questions with correct answers to all questions, along with full explanations for the answers. To purchase a CPSM Guided Learning Practice Exam, you must first purchase and enroll in a Guided Learning course.
LIVE ONLINE (GUIDED LEARNING)
Interact with fellow students, get digital prep material and have live online instruction from a subject-matter expert. The scheduled sessions keep you on track for completing your certification.
Step 3: You’re Ready! Now Purchase and Schedule Your Exams
You are prepared and now it’s time to purchase and schedule your exam. Exam testing facilities are located throughout the world or we offer proctored exam options that you can take from the comfort of your own home. See step-by-step instructions for purchasing and scheduling your exams as well as detailed exam information here.
Exams available in English, Chinese or Korean.
- Supply Management Core
- Supply Management Integration
- Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management
To schedule your exam, go to our partner, Pearson Vue’s website at: https://home.pearsonvue.com/ism
Step 4: You Passed! Submit Your Application
You completed the toughest part. Congratulations! Now it is time to complete and submit your application. Here are the items you will need to complete and process your certification application:
- Proof of education (Copy of diploma, transcripts)
- Work background/experience
- Complete and pass all required exams
- Payment information for processing fee